The church was built by the Architect James Ross around 1841. We are blessed by a number of large windows with intricate and notable stained glass, including a St Ninian Comper window gifted to the church and installed in 1933.
The large nave, furnished with chairs, offers a flexible space for our worship and fellowship activities. During the week, we have a range of prayer stations set up around the church, which all are welcome to come in when the church is open and use as part of their prayer life. Please contact our administrator if you’d like to access the church outwith these times.
The church is equipped with fully integrated audio-visual systems, linked to two screens at the front of the church, which are used to lead the congregation through worship, and can support a wide range of multimedia uses.
We also have a church centre to the rear and right of the church. This provides an important facility for church activities, including messy church and special church, but is also used by the wider community and is available to hire.